What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Call Tommy To Discuss Listing Your Home Today!
When you are considering a move you'll want to interview to find the best Realtor® to guide you through the process and assist in the sale and/or purchase of your home. Tommy Thompson and his team have the experience and knowledge it takes to get your home sold and will be there to help every step of the way; before, during and after to answer questions and assist with the complex decisions.
Tommy has been a licensed Realtor® since 1986, served on many committees, and very familiar with the Dallas Area; including Plano, McKinney, Southlake, Frisco, Allen, Richardson, and Flower Mound. He was voted best Realtor in D MAGAZINE 2009, 2010, and 2011 by his clients; Collin County Association of Realtors "2003 Realtor of the Year" by his peers, and 1996 President WCR, to name just a few of his accomplishments.
The Listing Process
- The listing process begins with a 2-part Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home. Tommy comes to your home to meet with you, discuss your needs, take notes on your home, and leave you with a Listing Package to read through at your leisure. This allows him to give you a more accurate evaluation of the value of your home in today's market and provide you with suggestions for staging and repairs.
- At your follow-up appointment Tommy provides a clear picture of the market you'll be competing with, what your top dollar opportunities are, and discuss preparing your home for entering the market.
- Our team will walk you through the Selling Process and commit to "Your Personal 22 Point Marketing Plan For The Sale of Your Home". This includes photographs, visual tours, Internet marketing, mass email exposure, and communications throughout the process.
- When we get a contract on your home, our Transaction Coordinator steps in an follows the transaction keeping you informed every step of the way.
- After the sale of your home we stay in touch to assist with any follow-up questions.
- Quality Marketing Material - From full color graphics, visual tours, refective "For Sale" signs, QR codes, IVR, are some of the key marketing pieces we provide to promote your home to potential buyers,
- Email Campaigns - Our email are sent to a large sphere of agents and clients to gain additional exposure for your home.
- Personal Touch - My team will provide the human element to make this emotional process less stressful by providing professional, yet personal assistance. From the Listing Specialist, to the professional Realtor holding your Open House, to the Transaction Coordinator
- Internet Advertising - Your home will be found on TommyThompson.com, Keller Williams.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Facebook, Craigslist, Google, Bing, and other websites to give us the greatest exposure. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information, tours, photographs and everything it your home offers.
Home Listing Syndication
To find out more about selling your home, click here